Italy, a smart choice for innovative startups
Italy provides a favourable environment for the establishment and the development of innovative companies.
A new legislative framework has renewed the approach towards public support to entrepreneurship: new companies can draw upon new instruments and support measures which have an impact on the whole life cycle of a company, from its launch to its growth, development and maturity stages.
In addition to the exceptions to corporate law aimed at introducing more streamlined and meritocratic corporate management procedures, substantial incentives for investments in seed and venture capital have been put in place.
For further information
- Executive summary of the legislation on innovative startups (pdf)
- Report on the implementation of regulations in support of the innovative startup ecosystem (pdf)
- Italy’s new industrial policy for innovation. Focus on innovative startups (pdf)
- Italia Startup Visa&Hub - Report (pdf)
- Invest in Italy - The extraordinary commonplace
- Italia Startup Visa - Set up your innovative company in Italy and enjoy the new Startup Law